Open Arms Early Education Centre Taree is searching for an Early Childhood Teacher to join our dedicated educator team
Open Arms Early Education Centre is a family owned and operated early education company. Our Taree service offers the local community a boutique, personal and family focused early learning service for 38 children per day. We provide a unique Drop off and Pick up Bus service, ensuring all children have access to quality and supportive early education. We also offer excursions which provides our OAEEC children with opportunities to access and connect with their local community.
We are dedicated to providing high quality early education in a supportive, home-style and inclusive learning environment. We are looking for a highly motivated Early Childhood Teacher to inspire our educators, enhance our learning programs and be a part of our wonderful team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a friendly, vibrant and dynamic team, who are dedicated to providing our children and families with a nurturing environment which extends on children’s learning each day.
Recent Early Childhood Graduates are encouraged to apply.
• Develop and deliver curriculum founded on our philosophy whilst following childcare regulations and National Quality Standards
• Create positive learning environments including resources based on child-directed learning
• Develop strategies to guide positive children's behaviour
• Build good, open communication with children, families and staff
• Observe and record children's development and behaviour using electronic portfolios
• Ensure the learning environment is clean, hygienic and safe
• Help develop teaching goals and support staff in their learning
You will need:
• An approved ACECQA early childhood teaching qualification, preferably a Bachelor of Education (Early Childhood)
• Experience working in a childcare setting or extensive work placement
• Fantastic organisational and teamwork skills
• Sound written and verbal communication skills
• A good level of computer literacy
• Current First Aid certificate with anaphylaxis and asthma training
• Working With Children Check
• A sound understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and its implementation
Open Arms Early Education Centre provides excellent working conditions for its employees including professional development, flexible work arrangements and opportunities to be rewarded for outstanding performance.
If you are a qualified and a passionate teacher dedicated to early education and care, please send your resume to our Taree Centre Manager – Rebekah Hammond: firstname.lastname@example.org
47 Orana Cres, Taree NSW 2430, Australia